DIY Crochet Boots Cuffs is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-19. The program can be installed on Android.
DIY crochet boots cuffs, keep your tootsies warm and comfy in a pair of hand-crocheted slipper socks. Based on a pattern for baby booties, these crocheted slipper socks work up in about an evening when you use worsted-weight yarn. Need a last-minute gift? Make them in ballet pink for a teen ballerina, or work them up in your favorite quarterback's team colors. Even a beginning crocheter should find the heel shaping easy to follow, making these crochet slipper socks a doable project for all skill levels.
Things You'll Need
• 3.5 ounces worsted-weight yarn
• Size H crochet hook
Work the Cuff
• Chain 22. Make one single crochet in the second chain from the hook. Single crochet in each single crochet to the end.
• Chain one, turn. Make one single crochet in each single crochet, working in the back loops only. Work 28 rows as established, working in the back loop of each stitch to create a ribbed pattern.
• Fold the cuff so that the last row is beside the first row. Insert the hook through the first chain in the first row, yarn over and pull a loop through. Yarn over and pull through both loops on the hook. Repeat the stitch, inserting the hook through the first single crochet on the last row. Alternate back and forth between the first and last rows to join the cuff into a tube.
• Make one single crochet in the end of each ribbing row. Slip stitch into the first single crochet to join. Chain one, turn.
Create a cuff for your slipper by taking the two- or three-inch length you have knit and folding it up and back on to the loom. To do this take the bottom edge, which is the first row of stitches you created, match the loop with its original peg and place it back on the peg. Take your pick tool and lift the bottom loop over the top.
Do you want more ideas? Find here!
DIY Crochet Boots Cuffs (version 1.4) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.